Sunday, October 20, 2013

OFRA // Sultry Lipgloss

Hi Beauties!

I got my monthly Ipsy bag in the mail last week and this OFRA Lipgloss Plumper is hands down my favorite product from the bunch! If you're not familiar with the Ipsy Bag, I explain how it works HERE

So I'm NOT big on color for my lips but we attended a wedding this weekend so I figured I would step out of my comfort zone for once and be bold with this plum shade. Now I'm slightly obsessed with this lip gloss! 


On my face above: Maybelline FIT me! Foundation in shade #220, Elf Clarofying Pressed Powder in 'Light Beige',  Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 'Sun Bronze' Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in 'Hazel', Elf Natural Eyes Beauty Book on my lids, Jesse's Girl Liquid Eye Liner on upper lash line, Wet N Wild eye liner in 'Dark Brown' on lower lash line, Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara in 'Blackest Black', Maybelline Colorsational Lip Stain in 'Plum', Pur Minerals Lip Gloss Stick in 'Berry Pretty' and OFRA Lipgloss Plumper in 'Sultry'.


This lip gloss has a really rich color and lasted most of the night! 

I started out by lining my lips with the Maybelline Colorsational Lip Stain and then moisturized with the Pur Minerals Lipgloss Stick. 





No comments:

Post a Comment